Friday, January 14, 2011

F L E X I B I L I T Y ...

Here are a few thoughts on a subject that I struggle with daily...
Forget what your plans were for today…(that water line has to be fixed NOW!)
Learn to roll with the punches…(I haven’t got this one down yet!)
Everybody has their own ideas about how something should be done…
eXpect the unexpected…(sometimes cows have their calves on Christmas morning!)
Is the weatherman going to be right this time?  (we just mowed hay and now it looks like rain!)
Because they could…(that’s why the cows got out just when you were planning to go away!)
I t doesn’t have to be done today…(the housework will still be here tomorrow!)
Live within your means…(when the milk prices drop, put that project on hold!)
Is it really 3:00 already?  (but we haven't eaten lunch yet!)
Time is relative...(15 minutes can easily stretch into half an hour or more!)
You’re much better off if you learn to be flexible early on!

2 comments:

  1. This is so true! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! I am still learning to roll with the punches, but I think I have made a little progress there. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say! Thanks for your comments!