Monday, January 31, 2011

Pay It Forward...



I've only been blogging for about five months now, and I'm hooked...it's been fun sharing how we live with you, and  I have enjoyed reading blogs from all over...I like to see how people live in other parts of the country and beyond...it's quite fascinating, really!  Growing up and living within fifteen miles of where I was raised is great...but the world is so much bigger than all that!

Last evening, I was reading Eden Hills's blog , and Teresa had what I thought was a fun idea to get to know some fellow bloggers...so since I'm relatively new at this, I figured I'd give it a try! 

Here are the guidelines:

*  Create something hand crafted for the first five people who leave a comment on this post who say they wish to participate. 

*  To play along one must be willing to likewise repost these instructions and also create something handmade for the first five people who comment on their post.

*  All gifts are to be created and handed out during 2011.  

*If you choose to participate, please be sure to send me some contact info.

I'm thinking of the possibilites...and they are endless!  It could be something related to scrapbooking...it could be homemade salsa...it could be some of those kitchen scrubbies my sister taught me to crochet a few weeks ago...it could be???

It's time to get those creative juices flowing!  It's simple, really.  And there's plenty of time!

In the meantime...I'm thinking about the wintry mix that we're to get overnight tonight, and thinking that tomorrow might end up being a good day for something homemade here!  Maybe some bread or some chocolate chip cookies...since my baker will possibly be home from school.  Again.

Spring is only 48 days away!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I am interested! I looked for an email on your blog so I can email you my address, but I can't find one. If you go on my blog, on my profile you can click on my email. If you email me, I can email you back! thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say! Thanks for your comments!