Thursday, February 10, 2011

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

There's excitement in the house!

After school today, we went to pick out two new furry friends...Jenna has chosen to raise some goats for a 4-H project! 

Here they are...cute little things, aren't they?


We know next to nothing about goats, but we're ready and willing to learn.  They have got to be the cutest babies I've ever seen!  Honestly!

It will be sometime in April when they are old enough to leave their Mamas, but until then, oh...the anticipation!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, joy! I happen to be a goat, and I'd be happy to help you with any questions you might have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you found a couple of beautiful ones! She will have so much fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one with the dot on it's back is especially tame and friendly.

    And Millie...thanks...we just might need your help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... Their so cute! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!! So excited for you and Jenna! I have fond memories of my nanny goat and her kids when I was growing up. So much more interesting than sheep!:)

    I'd have one now if I could, but we don't think the boro would like that. :)
    ~Rosanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I love baby goats they are so cute. We have only cows now but raised angora goats, they were very furry and soft and they love to eat trees and gardens. Good luck lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, goats are so much fun...and there is nothing cuter than a kid!! We raise Fainting Goats and Dwarf Nigerians.....so Goats are us!! Welcome to the club.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! I like goats. We use to have fun seeing them at the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! We are going to buying Nigerian Dwarfs in a few weeks. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say! Thanks for your comments!