Monday, September 20, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

These are just a few of my favorite things from this summer and early fall...


Cousins came to visit...it was fun seeing them enjoying farm life:

gathering eggs...

just hangin' out...


getting ready to feed hungry calves...


feeding hummies


Murphy had nine puppies which we all enjoyed:

Well...we enjoyed them anyway...she was a bit overwhelmed!


By the time they were ready to be sold, we had all become quite attatched!



And then...just a few random shots:


Jim takes a minute to enjoy the cat with twelve names.  I can't remember them all, but I know they start with Percy Peter Punky Buster Bobo...



Jenna has a new hangout while we're milking...and she gets there from the outside...no ladders for her!

Happy perennials, BEFORE it got so hot and dry!


2 comments:

  1. Your farm is simply idyllic! Love the pics, and your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say! Thanks for your comments!