Thursday, December 11, 2014

I'm Still Here...

It's been a long time since I've posted.  I don't think I've ever taken more than a week between posts since I started blogging in 2010!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here...the farm is still here...and things are going pretty much like they do this time of year around here! Milking, chores, laundry...those things never end for anyone.

I finally got some greens cut yesterday, just in time for the dusting of snow overnight...



I've been in a blogging slump lately, so I think I'm going to take a little break. I'll still be around, checking out the blogs I follow, and I'll be back.  I promise!

When the new barn cleaner elevator goes up, I'll let you know.  (We had an unexpected glitch that held things up)

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas season!  I"m going to be slowing down a bit and hoping to enjoy time with family over the next few weeks!

10 comments:

  1. So glad you are well... and have a great holiday season! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to "see" you :)
    Love the fresh greens, and the dusting of snow = perfection.
    Enjoy this wonderful time of year, and time spent with the ones that you love .

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the holidays and look after yourself.

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear from you! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to your return. Enjoy this time with your family and friends. Know I am thinking about you. Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, have a wonderful holiday with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been missed, but I understand. I hope your back is better. Relax and enjoy the holidays. We will always be here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have missed you and I wanted you to know that I have been praying for you this weekend and will continue to pray for you throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your break! I can certainly relate to the need to cut back. Hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing what you have to say! Thanks for your comments!