Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving...

Yesterday was a wonderful day...

We had Thanksgiving lunch with Jim's family, came home and did the milking, and then spent the evening with my family.  It was cold and damp all day, but we had a warm day inside, spending time with people we enjoy!

I am thankful for a warm house when it's cold and damp outside...

I am thankful for the smell of Thanksgiving dinner...

I am thankful for cousins who enjoy being together...

I am thankful for more than enough to eat...and then some...

I am thankful for a long Thanksgiving break from school...

I am thankful for leftover turkey...

I am thankful for storage bins that help me get organized...

I am thankful for an attic in which to store said bins...

I am thankful for a good book to curl up with before bed...

I am thankful for laughter with friends...

And...I am thankful that Cowboys and Eagles fans can amicably co-exist! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say! Thanks for your comments!