Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So, she does work sometimes...

All in good fun...I had to prove that I do actually work sometimes.  I don't just walk around all day with the camera!

One of my regular jobs in the morning is to throw down a cart full of balage for the cows.  It's their first meal of the day, and they are usually ravenous! 

This is what is inside of those "marshmallow" ag bags that you see sitting out in the field.  After the plastic is removed from the bale, it easily unwinds, and we throw it down the hay hole into
the feed cart below. You can see the hay hole behind me in the first picture...

                                        


After breakfast, the next thing I often do is shovel down a cart full of sawdust.  We use this for fresh bedding in the cows' stalls...



And...here is my latest job!  Jim usually does this, but he's handed it over to me...


Just kidding!  I must admit...I have never forked out a boxpen in my life!  I just had to make you think I can do EVERYTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing what you have to say! Thanks for your comments!